Target Behavior and Outcome Criteria Definition
This assignment is the first component of your Assessment, Intervention Support, and Related Systems project. Identify a real-life case example to study from your current workplace, your research, or the course resources. Please make sure you choose a case study that will allow you to fully explore all the course competencies as you progress through your project components. Refer to the syllabus for a full list of the course competencies.
For this assignment, you will be assessed on your understanding of the following course competencies:
· Evaluate ABA assessment and interventions strategies to change socially significant behavior.
· Communicate in a manner that is scholarly and consistent with expectations for professionals in the field of psychology.
After selecting your case study, you will:
1. Identify the target behavior in your case study.
2. Define the target behavior in your case study. Your definition must be objective, clear, and discriminative so your instructor can understand what is and is not an example of the target behavior. Well-written target behavior definitions are necessary to accurately and reliably measure behavior and to aggregate, compare, and interpret data. Well-written definitions are also necessary to guide ongoing program decisions, apply interventions consistently and accurately, and provide accountability.
3. Explain the social significance of the target behavior.
4. Define the outcome criteria for changing the behavior in the case study. Outcome criteria should reflect the goal for completion of the intervention. The outcome criteria should be specified before any intervention efforts begin.
How to Organize Your Paper
Use the following subheadings in your paper and format your subheadings in APA style.
1. Case Study Description.
2. Target Behavior Definition.
3. Social Significance
4. Outcome Criteria Definition.
· Written communication: Should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
· APA formatting: References and citations are formatted according to current APA style guidelines.
· Resources: At least 3–5 scholarly resources.
· Length: 5–6 double-spaced pages, excluding title page and list of references.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more