OLCU 601 Ethics Democracy and Leadership
Personal Theory of Human Nature and keys to Ethical Development – Assignment and Rubric
In Johnson, C. E. (2016). Organizational ethics: A practical approach (3rd ed.), our author walks the reader through 6 Components of Personal Ethical Development.
– Component 1: Realistic Self-Appraisal
– Component 2: Discovering Vocation
– Component 3: Identifying Personal Values
– Component 4: Developing Character
– Component 5: Creating a Moral Identity
– Component 6: Drawing Upon Spiritual Resources
This assignment asks you to consider and explore your personal beliefs. As our author suggests, “you are ultimately responsible for how you act” (pg. 37). Your analysis in this paper will consist of your personal thoughts on how your everyday actions are predicated. Consider The 6 Components of Ethical Development as you write your paper.
In this assignment, you will:
– Write a two (2) page reflective paper (double spaced) in which you discuss:
– Your personal theory of human nature and the 6 components of ethical development
– Include examples and ideas you have learned through your own life experiences applying the course readings
– Address how these may influence your personal decision-making.
– Follow APA 6 required formatting guidelines (Introduction and Conclusion Required)
– Below are prompts you may consider when developing your paper:
1. What motivates my ethical decisions?
2. What do I think about the ethical decision making motives of others?
3. Are people basically good or bad?
4. What might human behavior be like if there were no rules? How would decisions be made?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more