· Maximum paper length: two pages
· Format: single space, in Calibri, 12-point font
· Write in prose form, do not respond with bullet points
· References: list at least three information sources at the end
· Demonstrate creative and critical thinking, coherent and clear writing
Please read the Wall Street Journal articles about Disney+ and research for additional background information. Disney’s new ad-free subscription streaming service, Disney+ is set to launch in November 2019. The new service will include programming based on Disney’s biggest franchises, including “Star Wars” and Marvel Studios, as well as original programming, thousands of TV shows and hundreds of movies. The service is priced at 6.99 a month. Shortly after the Disney+ launch, the US will enter into the holiday season. You are tasked to conduct an analysis of the upcoming Disney+ holiday campaign in the U.S.
1. Set the marketing objective, advertising objective and media objective for this Disney+ holiday campaign.
2. Define and describe the U.S. target audience from a (i) demographic, (ii) psychographic, and (iii) behavioral standpoint.
3. Conduct a SWOT analysis of Disney+.
4. Identify your top three paid media channels for this campaign and explain why.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more