The assignment requires students to locate a peer-reviewed primary article in the University’s periodical holdings, read it and answer questions about it.
Please use the University’s Library to locate the article “The Pen Is Mightier Than the Keyboard: Advantages of Longhand Over Laptop Note Taking”. It is a primary research article reporting three empirical studies published in the peer-reviewed journal Psychological Science. It was published in 2014 in volume 25.
1. After reading the article, using APA style please provide a reference citation for this article.
2. What was the hypothesis investigated in Experiment 1?
3. List the independent variable(s) and corresponding conditions or levels.
4. List the dependent variable(s) and how they were measured.
5. Were the participants randomly assigned to condition?
6. Was evidence found to support or refute the hypothesis? Describe, in your own words, the results.
7. What was the purpose of Experiment 2?
8. List the independent variable(s) and corresponding conditions or levels.
9. List the dependent variable(s) and how they were measured.
10. Were the participants randomly assigned to condition?
11. Was evidence found to support or refute the hypothesis? Describe, in your own words, the results.
12. Describe, in your own words, what the researchers concluded from the results of the experiments.
Please use a question and answer format to record your answers in a word document and submit it in the assignments section of the course. The document should use Times New Roman 12 point font and be double-spaced.
The post Describe, in your own words, what the researchers concluded from the results of the experiments. first appeared on nursing writers.
The post Describe, in your own words, what the researchers concluded from the results of the experiments. appeared first on nursing writers.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more