Assignment 4: Mobile Devices and Self-Service e-Commerce
Due Week 10 and worth 260 points
Imagine that you have been hired by the startup e-Commerce company Sports R US to provide a convenient self-service solution for customers accessing sports products. The Web application would need to be available on mobile devices (e.g., smartphones, tablets, laptops, notebooks). The application also needs to work on multiple Web browsers (i.e.., Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and others to support self-service tasks. Sports- R-US has asked you to provide a Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) guide for design and implementation of this service.
Note: You may create and / or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
This assignment must address the following topics:
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
1. Describe the following:
2. Design each of the following using Microsoft Visio or any open source wire framing or mockup tool. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
3. Recommend one (1) prototype that could be created.
4. Determine the type of evaluation method to use in a Web design for the best user experience.
5. Provide key details of how the mobile self-service will be implemented on various mobile devices.
6. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
7. Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more